Slider

Blocked

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blocked by a wall
detached from society.
I say, set it to fire
Tear it down
anything, please
to rebuild this ground

I've soiled my image
and unknowingly put up this wall
it stands through storms
whirls of emotions and all

The world, always moving
working and rebuilding
with sweat running down
Me, always alone
staring through to mankind as I frown
Transparent as it may be
the wall stands high
separating us entirely

Enclosed with the emptiness
I keep trying to revert back
to a time where I was amoung society
before reclusion turned my back
but this wall seems untouchable
for one person alone
and my choice completely sustained

But I'm holding my flag
I know you all can see
I say, truce?

Let's light a fuse
and burn down this wall
there doesn't need to be
something inbetween
you, me and the rest of society
Please help this poor soul
break this barrier
and set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan