Slider

Reach for the Stars

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

There are few people in this world who achieve what they set out to without interference or loss of site. The rest of us, those not so lucky, perpetually forget our motivations in life. We lose site of who we want to be and what we want to achieve. We often get sidetracked and run off course either incidentally, such as: a non-sensical job, a new living situation, consumption of a relationship, medical injuries, or most probably bills accumulations. If not incidentally, then we purposefully sabotage our own dreams in life. Meaning, we push our goals aside thinking they'll never be reached, and in turn wind up lowering our standards.
I'm not sure if we give up out of sheer laziness or subtle realization that they were never attainable in the first place. Regardless of the reason, id like to be an exception to this. I'd like to one day set a new goal for myself knowing I already accomplished my biggest one yet.
My advice: never stop believing in yourself...because once you stop who else going believe in you? I like to think that if I submerge myself in the atmosphere, the mind-set, and the ambitions of someone who's already reached the star I'm aiming for I'll get there just like they did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan