Slider

The Absolute Perfect Movie

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The other day I went for a walk with my fiance. Normally I do this alone to get my creative juices flowing, but this time Alex decided to join me for health purposes. The walk part of this story is completely irrelevent, it's what I got to thinking about on this walk that put me in a puzzled state of mind. While on our walk, my fiance and I got into a heated debate...that's usual for us. He explained that there was no movie on IMBD that has or will ever receive a 10/10 perfect review. Although he was wrong (there are numerous movies with the magical 10/10 review) he got me thinking, is there really such a thing as a perfect movie? Would any film-maker be able to reach that point in his career? I think it is every writer’s dream, every director’s vision, and every producer with dollar signs as eyes to create this unattainable feature, however I’m not sure that it can be accomplished. This picture would have to be so rich in color, heart, dialogue, and appeal that no other movie could possibly top and/or meet this standard. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan