Slider

Black Hole

Friday, September 19, 2014

Get me out of this black depression!
This whole from hell
has sucked the life out of me.
There is nothing I have left
but to remain optimistic and know that
something big is on it’s way.
Something, someone, somewhere
will save me;
Lift me up from my misery,
Take me away from this place
because right now I’m drained.
Physically and emotionally
I’ve tried to learn and evolve
but nothing can awake me.
When I’m here my senses are numb,
my body absorbed by sensless work.
Everyday I enter a hypnotic state
Where my motions never change.
I’ve become a slave
with nothing more to Give,
this black hole has already stolen my soul.
And when I leave to go home
I sit on a couch never to be fazed.
I’m dead inside, lifeless,
and completely un-energized.
My body has been set to repeat
Day in and day out,
I go to work in a trance and drive home in a fog.
Not a tear will escape,
I feel nothing more but cold
Black heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan