Slider

Creature of Games

Monday, January 26, 2015

Flames of Furry blurr my vision and torture my soul. I fight to stay good, whole, sane. I can't afford these sins. What kind of creature am I?
You knock me down like it's a game..."wanna play?" Voices the creature within.
As a being cabable of all feelings and senses, I say this:
You've gained my utter disgust and complete distrust. This game you play gives me heart ache and winning is your forte. Take me for a dummy if that's all you see but beware of the half that's not quite me.
As a devilish beast, I say this:
"Ill scare you when your looking. Ill cut deep when your down. I'll haunt you even after your buried underground. Name of the game, Vengence. This game is mine to win."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan