Slider

Swept by Her

Saturday, January 4, 2020

A gleam follows her.
Radiant at a distance.
Never before have I seen
Her. 
That carefree hair
perfectly messy,
and lips so soft
and delicate, I presume.
Wait, she bites the bottom
playfully.
Is she flirting?
Can she see me?
A tousle of the hair
and on she walks.
Like the gleam, I follow.
I can't let her out of my sight
now.
Now that I know
it's mutual.
Ten paces behind. 
Her hips gently sway
inviting me closer.
She detours into a book store.
Intrigue and intelligence,
she has it all.
Perusing the isles
she drops her phone.
Clumsy, but cute.
She bends down slowly and 
while her golden-blonde hair cascades forward
she gently tucks it behind her left ear.
I struggle to look away.
My lust is strong.
I desire
Her.

I start counting seconds
hoping to slow my heart rate.

I turn back to her,
peering through the books
in the aisle over.
I see her reading the back of a novel.
She then licks her tender lips
leaving them wet.
Is she toying with me?
Does she know I'm watching?
From the aisle over 
I casually push a book
too hard, 
shoving the tandem book to the ground.  
I rush to her aisle.

There she is. 

We both bend down,
reaching for the fallen book.

Our hands meet.
Then, our eyes. 

I smirk,
She smiles back.

I'm swept.
We don't need these books
We're a living, breathing love story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan