Slider

Nothing Worse

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

There's nothing worse than feeling insignificant, unrefined, and out of place. Searching for that job that makes you whole again, something to polish your class, add sophistication, and create envy. I want that job that will boost my confidence level and give my life a place and a purpose because when your in between there's nothing worse. Nothing worse than working a part-time minimum wage job catering those with the career you crave and thirst. Nothing worse than waiting hand and foot on their every need, and forcing a smile when they treat you as if a butler without thought. There's nothing worse than feeling the envy of someone else's job.
I too have needs, a need for a job to bestow me with the refinery I deserve. Looking at the people around they can't all have jobs high and mighty. Isn't anyone else stuck in the situation I'm in? There's nothing worse than feeling alone trapped at the bottom of the totem pole. Congratulations you've reached your lowest; there is nothing worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan